As every New Englander knows - and as illustrated by the Snowpack Over-the-Calf sock - it isn't the depth of the snow that matters, but the quality of the layers. Because just like the snowpack, when socks are knit with top-notch Merino Wool, increased durability, and a precise fit, the longer lasting (and more enjoyable) it will be in the end.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and the unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% LycraÂ Spandex