Home > Mens > Mens Accessories > Mens Socks > Mens Casual Socks >
Darn Tough took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located - that's inside beta for locals only - but feel free to try to find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and the unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% LycraÂ Spandex