The Traverse Over-the-Calf snow sock, inspired by Michelle Parker, is designed to join you in your pursuit of pow. Whether you're inbounds or just a short boot-pack away, cushioned comfort and durability, shin padding and reinforced Achilles, plus ventilated zones on top yield a hard-working sock for the hardest working skier that craves the hardest-hitting zones on the mountain. Or it's just a warm winter sock. Your choice.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 52% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 5% LycraÂ Spandex