Not sure if dinosaurs ever went hiking, but chances are if you ask a kid, they'll know. The extent of knowledge some kids have about dinosaurs usually trumps their knowledge of how well a Merino Wool sock will keep them on their outdoor quest, but you should know. These socks can get wet, they can fight off odor, and ultimately, they are made to last a lifetime. And from the heat of a meteor exploding to an ice age, they are fit for everything. We guarantee that.
- Kid's Micro Crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a hiking boot. A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Now that's peak hiking comfort! We close every toe on Darn Tough's socks using Darn Tough's True Seamless technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of Darn Tough's socks and helps them last longer. Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather. Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - Darn Tough can't imagine it any other way. Guaranteed for Life - If these socks wear, tear, or develop holes, Darn Tough will replace them. No strings. No conditions.
- Height: Micro Crew, Weight: Lightweight, Pair with: Hiking boots, trail runners, digs
- Materials: 52% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex