The Freerider Pro has all the features and flexible capacity you need for multi-day winter adventures in the mountains. This latest incarnation of the Freerider Pro has a new roll-top closure. This allows you to expand the capacity of the pack by 10 litres. The roll-top itself is also fitted with a stowable strap for the attachment of extra kit or a climbing rope, or to compress the roll-top itself. At times during the day when you don’t need your skis, snowshoes or snowboard, they can be attached to the outside of the pack quickly and easily using two dedicated gear straps; skis can be affixed diagonally across the back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used for compression.
- Alpine System, Delrin U-frames, Hip fin with loops, Adjustable sternum belt, Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment, Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle, A- Frame Ski Fixation, Zipped access at the back
- Volume expansion, Helmet Mount, Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap, SOS label, Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe, PFC free