The Freerider Pro has all the features and flexible capacity you need for multi-day winter adventures in the mountains. This latest incarnation of the Freerider Pro has a new roll-top closure. This allows you to expand the capacity of the pack by 10 litres. The roll-top itself is also fitted with a stowable strap for the attachment of extra kit or a climbing rope, or to compress the roll-top itself. At times during the day when you don't need your skis, snowshoes or snowboard, they can be attached to the outside of the pack quickly and easily using two dedicated gear straps; skis can be affixed diagonally across the back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used for compression. And when you stop for a break, you don't have to unstrap your equipment. Because you can access the main compartment via the rear opening that opens out fully for better contents location. Our new hard-wearing, breathable, snow-resistant fabric also ensures both the carry system and your back remain dry.
- For keen backcountry skiers looking for a full winter-spec pack with expandable capacity for multi-day ski tours.
- The Freerider Pro has all the features and flexible capacity you need for multi-day winter adventures in the mountains.
- MODULAR ATTACHMENT OPTIONS to fix skis, a snowboard or snowshoes onto the outside of the pack. Two dedicated gear straps have multiple configuration options: Skis can be attached diagonally or in an A-frame, snowshoes or a snowboard in an upright position. The gear straps can also be used for compression.
- QUICK, GOOD OVERSIGHT of all of your gear via the wide aperture rear opening. This allows you to keep your skis, board or snowshoes strapped to the pack while you rummage around inside it. Using the rear opening also ensures the carry system stays dry.
- MORE SPACE for equipment thanks to the roll-top closure that expands capacity by 10 litres. The roll-top can also be used to secure a rope to the pack or to compress the load.