Speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, vest-style, perforated shoulder straps, supple hip fins, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking and trail running, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. While a pocket on the shoulder straps keeps everything that you need on the trail handy.
- The ergonomic shape of the back padding gently hugs the back and ventilation channels generate good airflow. The trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad ensures the load is spread evenly across the musculoskeletal system and allows the pelvis to move freely.
- Its lightweight construction, lightweight materials, the deuter Lite back system and pared down features combine to make the Speed Lite a featherweight in the hiking category (26 L model just 732 g). That means you can put more energy into the trail and less into carrying the load.
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory). Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag