The clean, light backpack is multi-talented - among other things, it is the perfect companion on fixed-rope routes or sporty hikes. Thanks to the Aircontact back system, the ultimate in carrying comfort is guaranteed, and innovative details, such as the carabiner clasp on the shoulder straps, make the Trail into a fixed-rope-route backpack with expertise.
- Aircontact Trail backsystem â€“ A body contact back design keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and a flexible DelrinÂ® U-shaped frame. SL - Women's specific fit, designed by women for women with a shorter adjustable back length, narrower more ergonomic fit. ActiveFit pivoting S-shaped shoulder harness â€“ automatically adjusts to the ergonomics of each wearer with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining.
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders. Mesh hip fins. Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads. Zippered pocket on hipfin. Two -way zipper in front for fast access to deeper lying gear. Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment. Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops. Loops to attach via-ferrata-set carbiners on shoulder straps.
- Internal compression strap in main pack body to prevent unwanted shifting of contents. Lid pocket with key clip. Wet storage pocket. Internal valuables pocket. One large zipped side pocked for storing gear safely and an elastic side pocket for fast access.
- Flat lid construction allows head to move even with a helmet. Lid stowable in main compartment, unused strap can be fastenedÂ . Height and width adjustable chest strap. Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo.
- Hydration system compatible. SOS Label.