The athletic daypack with a completely revised Airstripes back system convinces with its excellent carrying comfort and maximum ventilation. Especially its minimalistic style and many functions make the new XV2 the new urban trend setter. Front and main compartment offer enough space for everything you need while commuting, in the office or for trips around the city.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- A bike pack always has to sit secure and snug on your back â€“ even on the roughest rides. Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channeled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the packâ€™s load is kept close to the body and thus wonâ€™t throw the rider off balance.
- stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe\