Home > Cycling > Bikes > Road Bikes >
Get rad in the city with the Division 1! Ready to commute, meet friends for a beer, or ride home from a show, the Division 1 is up for the challenges of street riding. There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city. You encounter countless obstacles from potholes and manhole covers to train tracks, curbs, grates, and everything in between. The Division 1 is the bike that can handle it all. Like a mountain bike made for the city, this is the ultimate multiuse machine. Plus, it's fast and clean. Designed with a lightweight aluminum frame and fork, the Division 1 is light enough to lift up steep stairs to an apartment but durable enough for hardcore city use. Featuring a single cog up front, 8 gears, and mechanical disc brakes, this bike is smooth-shifting and low-maintenance with serious braking power for wet and dirty conditions. Big all-terrain tires roll over almost anything in their path. Take your mountain bike skills to the street with this do-it-all ride.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Custom Formed Tubing
- 31.8 Alloy Riser Bars Offer Lighter Weight With Serious Strength
- Tektro MD-M300 Mechanical Disc Brakes For Serious Stopping Power In All Conditions
- Shimano M315 8-Speed Shifter Offer 8 Gears To Choose From
- Vee Tire Zilent 27.5X47C Tires Provide All-Terrain Use From Road To Gravel