El Oso Nino is Diamondback's smallest fat bike, made for kids who want to monster-truck over everything in their path. Four-inch wide tires sit atop 20-inch wheels, making for a unique style and ride. Low tire pressure allows the bike to grab every bit of traction available, with extra float for soft surfaces and sand. This little bear's frame and fork are made from high-tensile steel, tough enough for prowling the neighborhood and the woods. It's got a seven-speed Shimano grip shifter to charge up hills, and powerful disc brakes for control, allowing riders to go wherever the trail or their imagination takes them - maybe even to the moon! This model fits riders 44"-55" tall, aged approximately 4-9 years old.
- Apex Mechanical Disc Brakes With 160MM Rotors Front And Rear Provide Great Stopping Power.
- Shimano Tourney 1X7 Speed Drivetrain With Revo Grip Shift Has Seven Speeds To Keep Shifting Simple And Easy To Master.
- Durable Frame Constructed Of Hi-Ten Steel For A Smooth Ride Quality.
- Frame: 20" Hi-Ten Steel Junior Fat Bike, For Disc Brake Only, Fork: 20" Hi-Ten Steel Junior Rigid, W/ Disc Tabs
- Levers: Alloy Lever, Pedals: 9/16" Resin