The Alpha Sport quickdraw gives confident handling and easy clipping. Alpha carabiners have grippy back bars, deep rope baskets and a shape that sits naturally in the hand for ease of use. Solid gates improves handling and clipping action, and a rubber keeper on the rope end ensures the carabiner loads in its strongest orientation.
- Sport carabiners are mounted on durable nylon to create robust and easily clipped quickdraws. Sport carabiners have extra material in areas of high wear to deal with the repeated falls and intensive use of sport climbing. The nylon sling used to connect the carabiners is highly durable and easy to grab when working routes.
- The Alphaâ€™s shape fits naturally in the hand, and combines with its large gate opening to make the carabiner very easy to clip. Grooves on the back bar increase grip for confident handling.
- Solid gates are robust and give positive handling. Grooves in the gate give extra grip, increasing control when making tricky clips. Solid gates are also better able to deal with the wear and tear of modern sport climbing.
- These gates are shaped to guide the rope into the carabiner during clipping. Grooves in the gate improve handling, for greater control when making tricky clips.
- This carabinerâ€™s nose slots into a groove in the gate, allowing it to achieve full strength without a gate notch. This creates a clean internal profile that wonâ€™t catch on gear, bolts or slings, giving easier clipping and stripping of routes.