Innovative, robust HMS biner with steel insert at the apex and an internal spring bar to prevent it from twisting. Ideal for use with EDELRID belay devices.
- Available with either screw or triple lock, Eco colour version: Particularly sustainable due to the fact that anodising is not applied
- Spring bar holds carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading, Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight, Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
- Fmax. Vertical [Kn]: 25, Fmax. Open [Kn]: 9, Fmax. minor axis [Kn]: 9, Width [mm]: 89,00, Length [mm]: 110,00, Gate open [mm]: 24
- Closure: Screw, Weight: 84 g