The NEO 3R 9.8 mm marks a genuine milestone in the development of sustainable ropes. It is the first rope to be half made from reused ropes. With the NEO 3R, through many years of development work and the use of special processing techniques when weaving the materials, we have succeeded in manufacturing a recycled rope that meets the high requirements to which climbing ropes are subjected. The perfect symbiosis of safety and sustainability!
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Recycled ropes incorporated into the sheath and core
- 3D lap coiling enables instant use without tangles
- Diameter [mm]: 9,80, Dynamic elongation [%]: 37, impact force [kN]: 8,6, Core proportion [%]: 62,00, Sheath proportion [%]: 38,00
- Weight per meter [g/m]: 61,00, Static elongation [%]: 8,3, Number of falls: 5, UIAA: Yes, CE marking: CE 0123, Country of origin: Germany, Single Rope: Yes