The Evolv Elektra Lace is designed for the climber that has a lower volume and narrower foot with comfort and all-around moderate performance in mind. The single layer leather, that features a semi-perforated upper, allows the shoe to melt and mold to your foot giving that custom fit while ensuring that the shoe does not lose structure; the perforations do not penetrate the upper. The 3/4 length speed lace closure will ensure that you can sinch the shoe up quickly when you need to add a little more performance and drive some extra power to your toes. The 1.2 mm full-length midsole paired with a slightly asymmetric toe profile will give you a sturdy enough platform to edge on vertical faces or provide enough confidence for your off vertical endeavors.
- Elektra Lace is ideal for climbers that want to start or have experience. Built to have performance without sacrificing comfort
- Liner: UNLINED, Midsole: MX-P: 1mm full length midsole
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX SAS Rubber outsole, Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR rand (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA), Upper: Perforated leather
- Closure: 3/4 length speed lace