The Evolv Elektra is one of the best selling low-volume climbing shoes in the world. Anatomical fit that is great for beginners and advanced climbers coupled with great looks make it a no-brainer for a first time or repeat buyer. The Split tongue and dual hook and loop closure system provide easy accessibility and a secure fit.
- The Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoe is a comfortable performance climbing shoe for the narrower and lower volume foot.
- Closure: Straps, Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm SENSITIVE FULL-LENGTH, Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX SAS
- Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC, Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Liner: NYLON MESH, Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Weight: 6.8oz per shoe (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S), Vegan Friendly!