The Evolv Geshido was designed for the climber that needs to excel on all types of terrain from moderately overhanging, to vertical, to off-vertical faces for long periods of time. The single layer leather upper paired with the 3/4 length lace closure system will allow the shoe to mold to your foot over time, giving you that perfect custom fit and then allow you to sinch the shoe up when you need some extra power to drive through small features and confidence during those technical sequences. The Geshido has a thinner heel rand to yield when the route goes past vertical but is paired with a dark spine heel midsole to ensure that there is plenty of rigidity and power to the toes when needed.
- Geshidos are built to excel multiple disciplines from hard singe pitch vertical or moderately overhanging to multi-pitch technical routes and even gym climbs of all kind
- LINER: Unlined, MIDSOLE: MX-P:1.2mm full length midsole, Dark spine heel midsole
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX SAS Rubber outsole, PROFILE: LV Downturned asymmetric
- RAND - VTR rand (Thicker front toe area), UPPER - Leather
- CLOSURE - 3/4 length lace