The Phantom low volume was designed for climbing the world's most gymnastic problems and routes. It is for the climber who needs equal sensitivity and power from their climbing shoe. The shoe really begins to shine on steeper angles where toe and heel hooking are mandatory. The vegan synthetic upper built is on an aggressively profiled last to ensure your foot is always in a power position and that the shoe will not stretch too much over time. The Phantom features two midsoles that act in unison. The first midsole is a variable thickness plastic midsole. The second midsole is a rubber midsole, cut out under the big toe for increased sensitivity. The heel features Evolv's most sensitive midsole, called the Dark Spine and helps drive power through your foot to the toe box, while remaining sensitive enough to feel small features.
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratex VX), Profile: Downturned Asymmetric Profile
- Midsole: MX-P 1.0mm AVT & 1.0mm Half Length TPS rubber midsole
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS Rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- BEST USE: Bouldering on all types of rock, Gym Climbing on modern features, Steep single pitch routes. Vegan Friendly!