Light and comfortable tank top for trekking and all kinds of outdoor activities. A great first layer as the wool/polyester jersey wicks moisture away from the body and dries quickly. Comfort fit with a wide cut over the shoulders so backpack straps won’t rub, and a dropped hemline at the back. Perfect with tights or a pair of G-1000 trousers or shorts, and easy to layer as the temperature changes through the day.
- Lightweight jersey knit in merino wool and polyester.
- Warm when it’s cold, comfortably cool when it’s hot.
- Natural resistance to bad odours.
- Slightly looser fit gives good airflow around the body.
- Traceable, mulesing-free merino wool.