Pliant technical jacket for demanding adventures in changeable weather conditions all year round. Made from stretchy Eco-Shell for high performance and low environmental impact. The material is hardwearing at the same time as it naturally follows the movements of the body and ventilates out moisture that builds up inside when you are active. A perfect choice for trekking and ski touring, where the jacket's minimalistic design facilitates the push forward at the same time as you have reliable protection even in really bad weather.
- Wind and waterproof three-layer jacket for year round use in changeable weather conditions.
- Made from durable yet lightweight Eco-Shell (recycled polyester) with fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Snug-fitting, three-way adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Two-way, easy-to-handle Aquaguard front zipper with inside protective flap and press button at hem.
- Zippered ventilation openings at the sides.