If you've ever sat on a frigid chairlift and wondered: Why can't they make ski pants with a touch of fleece on the backside, so my bum doesn't freeze? Then Flylow has made the perfect pants for you. The tough, 2-layer Patrol Pant has interior body mapping with warming fleece in some spots and breathable mesh in others.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent), Interior body-mapped with fleece at the seat
- Breathable mesh all over, Two zip hand pockets; one zip thigh pocket
- Rear pocket with Hook and Loop flap closure, 10-inch inseam venting
- Belt loops, Powder gaiters, YKK zippers, Average weight: 745 grams
- Materials: Patrol 2-layer hardshell fabric, 15k/10k waterproof breathable membrane