As another step forward in the evolution of bibs, Flylow made a three-layer softshell stretch suspender-style bib. You want ski pants that don't slip down (no belt required), but you don't need the high-coverage feel of full bibs. The Tannen Bib is like your grandpa's favorite suspender pants, made with adjustable, non-removable, over-the-shoulder straps that hold up bomber three-layer waterproof and breathable pants. Wear the Tannen Bib in the backcountry for a fast-and-light feel or inbounds for a no-budge fit while skiing the steeps.
- 3-layer Stretch Stormshell Intuitive Fabric, 100% polyester, 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully seam taped, 2 hand pockets, 1 thigh pocket, 1 rear pocket, OmniBloq DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Adjustable bib straps (do not detach), Articulated knee box, Beacon attachment system in thigh pocket
- 500 denier cuff reinforcements, YKK waterproof zippers, Long exterior zip for easy entry
- Inner and outer thigh vents, Powder gaiters, Average weight: 600 grams