Home > Cycling > Cycling Apparel > Bottoms > shorts >
The ideal short when pedaling is the priority. The new Women's Arc Short Mid boasts a 5-inch/12.7-centimeter inseam for rides when you want to rock a sporty, feminine style. This short hits the sweet spot as a lightweight yet capable option built from the same Renew Series DWR-coated ripstop material as Giro's best-selling Arc Short, with a shortened inseam length for riders who want a different look, don't need knee pad compatibility, or simply want a better option when the weather heats up. It's packed with all the essential features that have made the Arc Short a rider favorite, including exterior waist adjustment and a secure zip pocket, making this is the ideal style when you're ready to hit summer's best trails or gravel roads on your next epic adventure.
- The Women's Arc Short Mid has a shortened inseam length, is ultra lightweight, and the fabric is virtually silent so you can hear yourself hoot and holler down the trails.
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT COATING (DWR) - Durable Water Repellent (DWR) is a finish or coating added to Giro fabrics to make them water resistant so they can shrug off rain, snow, and damp conditions.
- EXTERIOR WAIST ADJUSTERS - The Exterior Waist Adjusters allow you to set your ideal fit quickly and easily, without having to rely on a belt.
- Lightweight, quiet ripstop polyester. Secure zip pocket. Belt loops
- Relaxed fit - Inseam: 5"/12.7 cm. 100% polyester Bluesign approved fabric