An updated classic. Already one of Giro's most popular trail helmets of all time, the Montaro Mips II now benefits from the Roc Loc 5 Air Mips System. This sleek design integrates 2-way fit and stability adjustment with the MIPS system for an added measure of protection from rotational forces without excess plastic against your skin. The helmet's compact shape offers deep coverage and an in-mold hardbody shell for enhanced durability without excess weight. In addition to advanced protection, the Montaro II is outfitted with IONIC+ padding plus 16 vents with internal channeling to keep you cool and comfortable. Giro also built in all of the features you need for great fit with goggles, including strap grippers on the back of the helmet and their patented P.O.V. Plus visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet when your run is done. A clever breakaway interface for your favorite light or camera is included, too.
- Integrated MIPS Impact Management System
- Full-Wrap In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell With Eps Liner, Roll Cage Reinforcement
- P.O.V. Visor With 15deg Vertical Adjustment
- Ventilation: Internal Channeling. Fit System: Roc Loc 5 Air Mips
- Full Camera-Mount Integration With Breakaway Feature, Weight: 370G (Size Medium Cpsc, Ce)