A boot that doesn’t compromise on features or tech, the Anthem 85 is a performance-oriented boot with a heat-moldable shell that leaves the bulk and weight behind. We set out to build the most versatile and accommodating women’s-specific performance boot on the market and we outdid ourselves. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Adjustable rear cuff support for Anthem boots that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.
- Advanced level of adjustability to customize stance angles
Medium (95 - 110),Soft (80 - 95),Stiff (110 - 125),Very Soft (<80),Very Stiff (125+)