With the tech and components of a binding twice the cost, the K2 Bedford hits it out of the park on the all-mountain snowboard binding big three: performance, comfort, and value
- A classic one-piece chassis design designed for supportive durability and lightweight performance.
- Stiff, durable, and temperature-resistant polycarbonate materials provide maximum responsiveness and support
- Patented toe strap technology uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be made on-the-fly without screwdrivers or other tools.CASSETTE