With the tech and components of a binding twice the cost, the K2 Bedford hits it out of the park on the all-mountain snowboard binding big three: performance, comfort, and value.
- Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments are paired with multiple ankle-strap mount points to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- A polycarbonate chassis allows for true board-flex and optimal board-feel.
- The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose
- K2's most padded and cushy ankle strap option, featuring ladder covers and durable polyurethane laminate materials.
- Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration