The BFC 85 is for beginner skiers looking to skip the rental counter and commit to their first pair of ski boots. A mellow flex rating, roomy fit, Hands Free Entry, and a heat-moldable shell mean your feet will be swathed in luxurious comfort, allowing you to focus on getting to those steeper runs on the upper mountain.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- Grip Walk: Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.