Micromanage your fit, and then step right in. The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB gives riders the fit-adjustability of a unique H4/M3 BOA® Zonal Fit System, the support and heel hold of our sturdy 3 Point Harness, and the comfort and fit of an Intuition® Control Foam 3D liner.
- A two-dial BOA® Fit System allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be adjusted independently for a versatile fit and secure closure.
- Durable synthetic materials are paired with articulation around the flex point of the boots to shell distortion, retain shape, and eliminate heel lift
- Optimizes heel hold while prioritizing ankle support and reducing fatigue.
- The most versatile liner in the K2 Snowboarding line, the Control Foam 3D liner features both internal and external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort and structure.
- Ergonomically shaped footbed built to interact seamlessly with our heat-moldable liners to provide a precise and secure fit.