For the demanding snowboarder that refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. The all-new K2 Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount point; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. Toolless forward lean adjustment lets you dial in your stance on the fly, and a 3° cant on the chassis helps keep you in your natural riding position.
- Quick energy transfer and heel-to-toe response while allowing the snowboard to flex naturally tip to tail.
- Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Absorbs shocks, dampens the ride, and keeps the snow out of the hardware.
- Adding fiberglass to the highback provides a better response and edge pressure throughout a heelside turn.
- A quick adjustment allows the rider to add forward lean without tools or the removal of gloves.