The soft but supportive K2 Sonic utilizes the strength and durability of the ProFusion Chassis as the foundation of the binding and blends a 3 degree inward cant to put the user into a natural riding position. Atop the footbed, an EVA footbed is added to up the comfort factor and absorb vibrations. The result? Better balance for anticipating and riding through all terrain.
- Polycarbonate materials combine with a classic shape to deliver a lightweight and rugged framework that is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection.
- Stiff, durable, and temperature-resistant polycarbonate materials provide maximum responsiveness and support
- A lightweight and durable injection-molded ankle strap designed primarily with comfort in mind.
- Patented toe strap technology uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.