With its room-for-your-toes fit and out-of-the-box comfort, Targhee has been an icon since KEEN introduced it in 2005. For their women's Targhee III hiking boot, KEEN carried over the fit, made-to-keep durability, and performance that fans love. But they gave it an updated look with a slightly sleeker outsole and more of a sneaker feel than Targhee II. With waterproof protection, it's as ready as ever for all-terrain adventures in any weather.
- Famous Comfort Fit: The iconic KEEN fit secures your heel while creating generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out. Higher-Traction Tread: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs that dig into dirt, mud, and rock. Waterproof Protection: KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and PFAS-free water repellency work together to keep feet dry.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction. 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction. External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability. KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane. Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery. PFC-free, durable water repellent. Leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip. EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning. Quick-dry lining for active use. Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort