Most hiking shoes are made for men, then sized for women. Not Terradora Flex. KEEN started with a fit that follows the natural contours of your foot and then gave it the grip, cushioning, and protection you need to soak up extra trail miles with friends. They finished things off by adding KEEN BELLOWS.FLEX technology to the forefoot, so every step feels easier. In other words, it's a shoe that can keep up with you, trailhead to trailhead.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear. 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction. Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support. Achilles pad for comfort. TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane. Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control. PFC-free, durable water repellent. Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability. Higher-traction TPU outsole for lightweight durability. Direct-attach, air-injected Luftcell PU midsole for long-lasting cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use. Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort