Achieving equilibrium between technical performance and the demands for modern alpinists and mountaineers is a perpetual challenge. the state-of-the-art Aequilibrium ST GTX orchestrates a perfect blend of ultralight construction, durable materials, superlative comfort, and elite performance for moving fast in the mountains.
- Double Heel increases downhill breaking and promotes fluid strides, reducing muscle fatigue. Compatible with various non-automatic and semi-automatic crampons. Crampon compatibility is NOT ensured, and boot-crampon compatibility needs to be inspected
- Ergonomic Last wraps the foot allowing for a precise and comfortable fit for all-day wear
- Rubber Guard Shell Construction and Internal PU Inserts offer high-cushion and an overall lighter boot
- 3D Flex Evo Directional Joint for better support and increased ankle mobility
- Heel gaiter with integrated puller for an easy and precise fit. Vibram Mont Outsole with Impact Brake System Lugs excels on technical terrain