With the Bushido II GTX, the cold, snow, rain or ice won't stop you from running on your favorite trails in every season. The Gore-Tex Invisible Fit membrane resists the elements without compromising fit while a balanced blend of traction and grip will keep you upright and secure on all types of terrain.
- Gore-Tex Invisible Fit membrane protects from rain and snow while maintaining the same fit and feel as the non-Gore-Tex Bushido II. Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points
- Outsole lug design wraps the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain. Frixion XT V-Groove2 dual-compound rubber guarantees superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet. The padded tongue is ergonomic, highly-breathable and will stay in place with the gusseted construction
- UPPER: AirMesh/Thermal adhesive microfiber/High frequency welded ripstop/TPU toe cap/TPU EXO-Skeleton/Padded Tongue, LINING: Gore-Tex Invisible Fit w/ Gore-Flex/Air Mesh (Heel), INSOLE: Ortholite Hybrid w/ 5% recycled rubber + 15% production waste foam
- MIDSOLE: Compression molded MEMlex/1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rockguard (in forefoot)/TPU STB inserts, SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion XT 2.0 V-Groove2 w/ Impact Brake System, LUG DEPTH: 4.5mm
- DROP: 6mm; Stack: Heel: 19mm/Toe: 13mm, FIT: Performance, LACES: 100% Recycled Polyester