The Katana Lace, despite its downturned shape, is a comfortable all-day climbing workhorse that performs well on slabs and can easily twist into thin cracks but excels outside on steep single or multi-pitch routes. The slightly downturned toe and subtle asymmetry ensures you can hook into pockets or exploit the tiniest edges while providing unrivaled comfort for the level that it performs at. The Katana Lace is a veritable edging machine now available in Men's and Women's styles.
- Revolutionary tubular construction with P3 Technology provides ultimate comfort and performance
- Highly breathable tongue works in conjunction with the shoe lining for moisture management
- Outsole design varies between the Katana Lace Men's (full-length) and the Katana Lace Women's (half-length) to support climbers of all weights and sizes
- Updated heel pattern with increased rubber coverage improves grip while heel hooking
- Narrower heel sole design improves heel hooking precision while maintaining the same known fit and feel