A high performance lace-up climbing shoe for edging control and pocket climbing performance. In the line for over 10 years, the Miura is the perfect tool for performance footwork whether it be on slabs, vertical or overhanging steep rock. The high tensioned Slingshot Rand is tied into the Powerhinge on the sole so that when small edges are weighted the shoe stretches in the back half of the shoe and not in the front. This allows you to stick on the smallest edges you can find or imagine! The multi-paneled lining gives you the perfect fit and the speed lacing system laces up in a cinch.
- Slingshot rand connected to the powerhinge under the shoe to keep you on edges. Speed lacing system for quick lace-ups
- 8-panel directional lining for channeling stretch. Ideal terrain: Overhanging sport routes, bouldering, gym climbing and technical face climbing
- VIBRAM XS EDGE: Rubber compound developed for maximum support when edging while maintaining its shape over extended use
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip lasted, LACES: 100% Recycled Polyester, UPPER: Leather, LINING: Dentex
- MIDSOLE: 1.1mm LaspoFlex (forefoot only), SOLE: 4mm Vibram XS Edge, SENSITIVITY: 2 (1 = Less Sensitive; 5 = More Sensitive) , RIGIDITY: 4 (1 = Soft; 5 = Stiff)