Home > Womens > Womens Footwear > Womens Shoes > Womens Hiking Shoes >
The TX2 EVO Women's is a lightweight approach shoe that stows easily and is now designed with an easily re-soleable outsole. Enhanced support and sticky rubber keep you sure-footed in the mountains, while the one piece knit upper optimizes drainage and breathability. C2 ComboCord loops around the heel platform to allow easy pairing and storage in a pack.
- Eco materials come from recycled raw materials including a recycled knit upper and laces, and an EVA midsole with 7% recycled content
- Innovative and patented resole platform is designed for quick and easy resoling by replacing the tread and compressed EVA ESS platform
- C2 ComboCord: an elastic cord that allows you to pair and store shoes compactly in your backpack or attach them to your harness
- Vibram Idogrip outsole offers optimal grip on wet or dry surfaces
- WEIGHT: 8.4oz (240g), UPPER: Recycled knit upper with differentiated zones/Integrated tongue/PU TechLite toe & heel/Mythos Lacing System with recycled laces, LINING: Non-Slip Mesh, MIDSOLE: Traverse lite injection MEMlex with co-molded TPU shank/ESS Resoling Platform/C2 Combo Cord