Home > Snow > Skiing > Poles > Backcountry Poles >
The Bernina Lite 2 is the compact women’s version and is made entirely of high-strength aluminum. Equipped with the new Aergon Air, the Bernina Lite 2 offers even more comfort and control. The special cavity technology allows a lightweight construction and large, supporting surfaces for maximum support on the mountain. The back of the grip has been fully rubberized to provide the best hold. The large ergonomic support surface provides additional support during steep ascending switchbacks. Except for the back, the grip is made of Thermo Foam with a cork look. The Speed Lock 2 plus lets you effortlessly adjust the length between 100 and 135 cm, even when you’re wearing gloves. The touring pole is equipped with a large Binding Basket, which helps with the handling of heel lifts and ski skins.
- The LEKI Bernina LITE 2 ski touring pole features our LEKI Aergon Air grip. It combines lightness with stability. Its ergonomic shape provides maximum comfort, while the fully rubber grip head provides absolute control.
- Adjustable strap with safety release It has been reinforced with neoprene and a comfortable fleece inlay and offers optimal comfort.
- Grip extension for simple grip adjustment on steep terrain or when traversing.
- The Bernina LITE 2 is made of aluminium HTS (Highest Treated Shaft) 6.5.
- The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works with an external clamp that enables easy adjustment and offers maximum holding power.