Home > Snow > Skiing > Poles > Backcountry Poles >
The Guide Lite 2 Carbon is the ideal combination of lightweight construction and comfort. The upper section is made of high-strength aluminum and the lower section is made of reinforced aramid carbon. Equipped with the new Aergon Air, the Guide Lite 2 Carbon offers ski tourers even more comfort and control. The special cavity technology allows a lightweight construction and large, supporting surfaces for maximum support on the mountain. The back of the grip is fully rubberized to provide the best hold. The large ergonomic support surface provides additional support during steep ascending switchbacks. The Speed Lock 2 plus allows you to effortlessly adjust the length between 105 and 150 cm, even when you’re wearing gloves. The Contour Binding Basket grips reliably on all ground surfaces – levering the pole tip is a thing of the past.
- The LEKI Guide LITE 2 CARBON ski touring pole features our LEKI Aergon Air grip. It combines lightness with stability. Its ergonomic shape provides maximum comfort, while the fully rubber grip head provides absolute control.
- Adjustable strap with safety release It has been reinforced with neoprene and a comfortable fleece inlay and offers optimal comfort.
- Touring basket with a short edge for adjusting bindings and a long edge for scraping icy ski skins. Offers a secure grip and hold, especially on steep terrain.
- The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works with an external clamp that enables easy adjustment and offers maximum holding power.
- The LEKI Guide LITE 2 CARBON is made of aluminium HTS and Carbon PRC.