Home > Cycling > Components and Maintenance > Pedals >
The new Keo 2 Max is the product that will give you the confidence you need to go beyond your personal limits.
- The LOOK design team has completely remodeled the shape of the KEO 2 MAX, giving it a new, slimmed down line yet a wider contact surface, increasing its style and efficiency.
- The contact surface of the new KEO 2 MAX preserves the strong lines on which its history was built. Its width has been increased to 60 mm to provide a larger platform and improved foot stability during pedaling. This creates a feeling of unrivaled comfort not found in any other pedal.
- Look also sought to optimize power transfer thanks to its new 500 mm of usable surface (+25% increase). The shape of the stainless-steel plate has been revised to match that of the cleat and to keep, regardless of the position of your foot (depending upon the angular float you use), the same amount of contact for consistent performance.
- Increasing the pedalâ€™s usable contact surface, without any additional weight gain, improves the Power to Weight ratio, making the product even better and allowing you to perform at your best.
- The spindle profile of the new KEO 2 MAX has also been optimized. Built around an oversized (Chromoly Plus) steel axle, it is composed of an axle with an inner ball bearing and a needle roller bearing, located under the contact surface, to handle the load and distribute it optimally.