Home > Cycling > Components and Maintenance > Pedals >
Designed to win, the new KEO BLADE CARBON improves the experience associated with the use of blade technology in a clipless pedal. This new version is the result of experience gained during years of development in the heart of our manufacturing facility and to continual improvements made thanks to daily input from the greatest of champions.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, powerful, the new KEO BLADE CARBON has all the assets to allow you to improve and optimize your performance until victory is yours. It is for these reasons that KEO BLADE CARBON is the unanimous choice of many champions who have made it a weapon of choice in the conquest of their greatest achievements.
- Its new design completely integrates the blade for unrivaled aerodynamics. Equipped with a carbon body and blade, the Blade Carbon is available in a Ti version (titanium spindle) that weighs a mere 95g per pedal, or in a CrMo version (chromoly spindle) for a weight of 110g per pedal. It is available in three tension release levels: 12,16 and 20.
- The spindle of the new CARBON BLADE has been completely redesigned. It is built around an oversized axle and spindle that passes through internal roller and needle bearings located directly under the pedal platform. This new construction saves approximately 2 watts at 100 rpm.
- The platform of the CARBON BLADE is fitted with a 67mm-wide stainless steel plate, optimizing the cleat/pedal contact areas, regardless of pedaling angle.
- Using a carbon body lightens the weight of the pedal and provides an additional gain in stiffness for improved power transfer.