The Alugator Light is Mammut's lightest avalanche shovel. It weighs less than a small cola and can fit into any small daypack. The sharpened, tiltproof blade is made of ultra-robust anodized aluminum, while the attachment holes mean it is easier and faster to construct a snow anchor or rescue sled. The telescopic shaft has an oval profile. This makes the Alugator even more robust.
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Symmetrical T-grip for optimum transfer of force
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles