A digital three-antenna device reduced to the essential functions. The Barryvox scores well on simple navigation and clear instructions. With a large receiving bandwidth and an effective search strip width of 70 meters, it offers users a simple interface and intuitive operation. From an easy-to-read display to buttons that can be operated even wearing gloves, shock-proof and break-proof housing and a revolutionarily simple visual interface, the Barryvox shows that powerful performance and sophisticated search guidance do not need to be complicated.
- Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
- Digital receiving range: 70 meters
- Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas
- Display: display with background lighting, very easy to read even when wearing polarized glasses
- Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field