The high-quality hybrid soft shell Courmayeur Pants have been developed for ambitious women mountain sports enthusiasts. The highly breathable, elasticated and wind-repellent Schoeller soft shell material makes them suitable for a wide range of applications, while providing comfort and the required freedom of movement. The more robust double-weave material on the seat, knees and lower legs is particularly abrasion-proof and more than a match for contact with rocks. The waistband can be adjusted from the outside to ensure a perfect fit. An essential feature for mountaineering and climbing: pockets allowing easy access even when wearing a climbing harness. A PFC-free DWR treatment gives the Courmayeur SO Pants durable dirt- and water-repellent properties.
- Highly breathable, elasticated and wind-repellent schoeller soft shell material for great comfort and maximum freedom of movement
- Very robust soft shell material on the seat, knees and lower legs. With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers. Leg zipper pocket. Seat pocket with zipper. Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots. Stowable attachment hook for secure fit over mountaineering boots