The revised crampon pocket is made from a lightweight and yet robust material. It can be attached to the outside of a Mammut® mountaineering backpack to prevent other items of equipment from being damaged by crampons.
- Attached to the sides of a Mammut® mountaineering backpack using additional securing straps
- Ventilated mesh inserts on the sides
- More robust and lighter material on the front in comparison with the previous model
- Water drainage on the base
- Daisy chain on the back to attach the crampon pocket to other backpacks