With the Stoney Glove, icy drafts don't stand a chance: High-quality, sustainably produced filling made from PrimaLoft Silver synthetic fiber insulation with recycled polyester, ensures excellent heat performance. Waterproof Mammut DRYtechnology membrane keeps the wet out, robust goat leather protects the hands. The fit of the Stoney Glove lets you move your hands freely when skiing. Short cuffs mean the gloves can be worn under sleeves and a practical glove leash line prevents them from getting lost.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather), Hook and loop fastener on wrist, Freeride glove with short cuff
- Connection hook to attach gloves together, Pre-shaped hand for optimum fit, Loop on cuff makes it easy to put on
- Glove leash, Soft fabric section for dripping noses, MAMMUT DRYtechnology membrane permanent waterproofness
- Stretch zones on fingers for better tactile efficiency and more comfort, High-quality PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco with very good heat performance (170 g/m² on the back of the hand and 100 g/m² on the palm), Entire hand made from robust goat leather
- Filling: 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Polyester, Main material: 85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex, Main Material - Membrane: 100% Polyurethane, Palm: 100% Goat skin