The Trion Spine 50 makes light work of even difficult ascents requiring lots of equipment. Thanks to a suspension system featuring the Active Spine Technology and an integrated height adjustment system, the backpack allows greater freedom of movement for the shoulders and hips. This results in a more natural gait. It also ensures optimal load transfer while walking, even when carrying a heavy weight. With a capacity of 50 litres, the Trion Spine 50 has plenty of space for equipment and allows easy access through a large front opening.
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait. Height of the suspension system can be adjusted with a simple movement
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover. Huge front zipper access to main compartment. Large internal pocket in the front opening.
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket. Internal zipper compartment for valuables. Reinforced side ski attachment
- Gear loop on hip belt. Zipper pocket on hip belt. 2 strong ice axe attachments. Trekking pole carrier. Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear. Daisy chain loop. Hydration system-compatible. Large pocket on the shoulder strap.