Snow-covered mountain ranges and a frosty winter world are best enjoyed in appropriate clothing. The Whitehorn IN Jacket Women keeps you warm thanks to its high down puff strength. It consists of recycled down and recycled Pertex Quantum for a sustainable enjoyment of nature. The reinforced shoulders made of recycled Ajungilak filling ensure durability and optimal temperature regulation during sports activities. The flip function allows you to change your look whenever you like: Trendy retro or sporty - which style do you prefer?
- Innovative reversible jacket
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Hybrid fill construction: Down on the body for good heat retention and synthetic fiber filling in the shoulder area for optimum heat/drying behavior
- 2 side pockets with zipper on outside (right) of jacket, 2 side pockets with snap buttons on inside (left) of jacket
- Filled with 82 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down with 650 cuin fill power on body, Filled with 200 g/m2 recycled Ajungilak OTI Element in shoulder area