Warmth should be one benefit of your bottoms, not the only. This pant comes with a tally of functionality-forward features for when you need a place to carry keys on a walk to the dog park or fuel to stay recharged on cross-country tours and hikes, while keeping it incognito as a streamlined, straight-leg style you'll wear daily.
- Uses: Backpacking / Hiking, Camping. UPF 50 filters harsh UV rays
- Durable stretch woven fabrication, Original low profile belt with cinch adjustability
- Two side hand pockets, Secure zip back pocket
- Seat gusset construction for ample mobility and harness compatibility, MHW patch logo at back right hip
- Fabric: Double weave woven, 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane